- Invitation to join a museum curator on an annual international trip, including exclusive access to private collections, museums, galleries, and art experts
- Invitation to the annual Leadership Circle event in the Hamon Observation Tower at the de Young
- Private curator-led tour of a special exhibition for you and eight guests while the museum is closed to the public
- Invitation to an annual black-tie dinner and exhibition preview
- Opportunity to rent the de Young or Legion of Honor for your private event at the special donor rental rate
- Priority seating at museum lectures, films, curator talks, and other programs and events
- Dedicated staff liaison to personally customize your experience at the de Young and Legion of Honor
- Invitations to all Patrons Circle and Leadership Circle special exhibition preview receptions
- Sixteen VIP tickets that can be used for any special exhibition at the de Young or Legion of Honor
- Invitation to the Annual Fine Arts Museums’ Luncheon with museum curators and leadership
- Priority invitations to select museum events, including the Bouquets to Art Gala
- Recognition in the Annual Report
- Free subscription to the Fine Arts member magazine and Donor e-News, featuring upcoming events, special offers, and insider tips
- Priority ticketing for special exhibitions
- 10% discount at the de Young and Legion of Honor Museum Stores and 20% discount during seasonal members-only sale days
- Discounts on audio tours, lectures, films, curator talks, and other programs and events
More ways to get involved
More membership levels
Dress up at our annual black-tie dinner and exhibition preview, travel the states with museum curators, plus enjoy all Sponsor benefits.
Peek behind-the-scenes, with a private tour of the conservation laboratories at the de Young or Legion of Honor for ten guests, plus all Leader benefits.
Make it your own, with a custom tour and lunch with the museum director and CEO, plus all Innovator benefits.