All members at the Contributor, Enthusiast, and Partner levels are invited to join us in celebration of Irving Penn and Fashioning San Francisco. Enjoy music and light bites. Beer, wine, and cocktails will be available for purchase.
Irving Penn celebrates the approximately seven-decade career of one of the 20th century’s greatest photographers. Fashioning San Francisco: A Century of Style explores the history of fashion in San Francisco through 100 collection highlights of 20th- and 21st-century women’s clothing, along with local loans of high fashion and haute couture.
To request accessibility accommodations for the evening, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission is for two adults and all youth ages 17 and under in the household with a current Contributor, Enthusiast, and Partner membership.
- Member benefits are nontransferable and are valid with a current membership.
- Capacity is limited. Advance reservations are required and will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A current membership does not guarantee event access.
- Irving Penn is on view at the de Young from March 16–July 21, 2024
- Fashioning San Francisco is on view at the de Young from January 20–August 11, 2024
Not a member yet? Join today!
The event will follow COVID-19 protocols as prescribed by the City and County of San Francisco.
The Bernard Osher Foundation
The exhibition was organized by The Metropolitan Museum of Art in collaboration with The Irving Penn Foundation, and in association with the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.