The following documents related to FAMSF Board of Trustees meetings are available on the Fine Arts Museums’ page on the City and County of San Francisco website.
- Meeting agendas
- Minutes and supporting documents (1997 – present)
- Meeting calendars
- Cancellation notices
- Roster of trustees
- Tuesday, December 7, 2022, 3 pm
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023, 3 pm
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023, 3 pm
- Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 3 pm
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 3 pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 3 pm
- Tuesday, January 16, 2023, Annual Budget Review, 3 pm
- Tuesday, February 13, 2024, 3 pm
- Tuesday, April 9, 2024, 3 pm
- Wednesday, May 29, 2024, 3 pm
Know your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance. Government’s duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils, and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people’s business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people’s review.
For more information on your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance (Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code) or to report a violation of the ordinance, contact the Sunshine Ordinance Task Force at 415.554.7724.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, you may submit written comments to Megan Bourne, Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco, 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118.
The subsequent information is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); the following will be made available upon request:
- American sign language interpreters
- A sound enhancement system
- An agenda of meeting available in alternative formats and
- A reader during the meeting
To arrange for the above services, please contact Megan Bourne at 415.750.3669 at least two working days prior to a meeting. A late request will be honored if possible. Minutes of the meeting will be made in alternative formats upon request.
In order to assist the City’s efforts to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity, or related disabilities, those attending public meetings are reminded that others may be sensitive to various chemical-based products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.
For information about Muni's accessible services, call 415.923.6142.
Accessible seating for persons with disabilities (including those using wheelchairs) will be available. For Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD), the Museums use the California Relay Service.