Contemporary Support Council (CSC)
Contemporary Support Council (CSC) brings together a group of trailblazers that make challenging, high-profile, and international contemporary art programs possible at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco.
CSC realizes exceptional and unusual projects for the museums and participates in the artistic development and curatorial process with artists. To toast your support and celebrate artists’ creativity, you will enjoy a broad range of special programming including private curatorial tours of Museum exhibitions, intimate visits with contemporary artists, private receptions at collectors’ homes, and priority access to innovative talks and performances.
- Invitations to contemporary exhibition opening celebrations
- Invitations to curator-led tours, talks and dinners with artists, private collections and artist studios
- Travel to exciting art destinations with curators
- VIP seating and complimentary tickets to contemporary performances and lectures
- Complimentary Dual membership granting free admission for two members and two guests (4 tickets per visit) to the permanent collections and special exhibitions at the de Young and Legion of Honor
Everything above, plus
- Recognition on all contemporary projects organized by FAMSF
- A personal curator-led tour of an exhibition/installation of your choice for up to four guests
- Invitation to attend one Leadership Circle event, the Museums’ premier annual giving society
- VIP passes to art fairs
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-750-8905.