The Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco rely on our vital partnerships with corporations, foundations, and governmental institutions for support of our exhibitions and programs. Whether start-ups, large international corporations, or family or community foundations, organizations have a range of options to support the Museums, inspire creativity among their workforces and museum visitors, and build community through art.
Corporate, Foundation & Government Supporters
Through their generous contributions, these corporations, foundations, and government funders are leaders in supporting the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco. This list reflects gifts received prior to September 30, 2014.
Ray and Dagmar Dolby Family Fund
Lisa and John Pritzker Family Fund
Ednah Root Foundation
Salvatore Ferragamo International, Inc.
San Francisco Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
Joseph G. Bradley Charitable Foundation
The Charles D. and Frances K. Field Fund
Frank A. Campini Foundation
Frances K. and Charles D. Field Foundation
Walter and Elise Haas Fund
George F. Jewett Foundation
- The Barkley Fund
- Caskey Lees, Inc.
- Mary A. Crocker Trust
- De Grisogono USA Inc.
- The Richard Diebenkorn Foundation
- Elios Charitable Foundation
- Galison Mudpuppy
- Gap Foundation
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- The Hurlbut-Johnson Charitable Trusts
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- McGladrey LLP
- The Joseph and Mercedes McMicking Foundation
- Morgan Stanley
- Neiman Marcus
- The Henry Mayo Newhall Foundation
- Nordstrom Inc.
- The Bernard Osher Jewish Philanthropies Foundation
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- The Sato Foundation
- Paul and Patricia Taylor Family Foundation
- Zellerbach Family Foundation
- Anonymous (3)
- Art Market San Francisco
- S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- Belvedere-Tiburon Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- Bingham, Osborne & Scarborough LLC
- Confidence Foundation
- Credit Suisse
- Delta Dental of California
- Dodge & Cox, Inc.
- East Bay Auxiliary of FAMSF
- Fraenkel Gallery, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- Hall Capital Partners, LLC
- Hillsborough Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- Perkins Hunter Foundation
- Jackson Family Foundation
- The Walter S. Johnson Foundation
- Matson Navigation Company
- MKM Creative, LLC
- Muller Family Foundation
- No More Dirt, Inc.
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Ross Auxiliary of the Fine Arts Museums
- T.B. Walker Foundation
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Anonymous (1)
For additional information on Corporate Giving contact:
Suzy Varadi, Associate Director of Corporate and Foundation Giving
For additional information on Foundation and Government Giving contact:
Laura Florio, Senior Development Officer, Foundation and Government Giving