Poets in the Galleries (Grades 4-12) Reservation Request Form
Poets in the Galleries (Grades 4–12)
2016–2017 Fall/Spring Reservation Request Form
Registration opens July 15, 2016.
devorah major and other Bay Area poets lead in-gallery writing exercises that sharpen students’ abilities to use language effectively to interpret what they see and experience. This is a unique two-part visit.
- Reservation requests are required a minimum of eight weeks in advance for the program listed here.
- Requests are not confirmed until the teacher or contact receives a confirmation letter from the museum.
- Poets in the Galleries are free. A deposit check for $100 made out to COFAM must accompany all reservation requests. Your deposit will be returned to you after your visit. Checks are not returned in case of no-show or cancellation with less than three weeks notice.
- Each Poets in the Galleries tour slots accommodates one class of 30 or fewer students. Larger groups require multiple slots.
- All requests are subject to availability. A minimum of one adult chaperone is required for every 10 students. This is mandatory for all K–12 group visits.
- Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. Please use one reservation form for each class.
If you are applying for 3 or more classes, please consult the School Programs Office at 415-750-7696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PREFERRED DATES AND TIMES
Please note that the dates for both sessions are booked together as a set. Each session is 90 minutes long. Number your preferred date pairs below from 1 to 6. Attendance to both sessions is required. Please pick six dates and times (you can prefer AM or PM). The more choices you list, the more likely it is you will be scheduled.
Classes are offered Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays, and comprise two successive weekly sessions.
Sessions are one and a half hours long. Morning sessions: 9:30–11 am. Afternoon sessions: noon–1:30 pm.
Legion of Honor
Oct.4 & 11
Jan. 4 & 11