Sponsor an Exhibition at the Fine Arts Museums
Bring World-Class Exhibitions to San Francisco
Comprising the de Young Museum in Golden Gate Park and the Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park, the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco were visited by more than 2.4 million people in 2010. It is now the fourth most visited art institution in the United States and the 16th most visited in the world.
Special exhibitions at the Fine Arts Museums are among the most respected, publicized, and popular in the world. Each exhibition is supported by extensive educational programming, marketing campaigns, and special events.
Exhibition sponsorship at the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco is a meaningful way for individuals, corporations, and foundations to support our most ambitious and high-profile projects. Sponsorship is offered at a range of giving levels from $10,000 to $100,000 and more, and is a highly customized experience.
Benefits of sponsoring a special exhibition include:
- Credit in exhibition program materials, including event invitations, signage, exhibition title wall, brochures, press releases, website, and in communications to more than 110,000 member households.
- Invitations to exhibition events, previews, and behind-the-scenes tours.
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Complimentary VIP tickets to see the exhibition without reservations
- Complimentary private tours
- Opportunity to host discounted private events at the Museums
For more detailed information about exhibition sponsorship, please contact Laura Florio, Grants Manager, at (415) 750-3641 or email@example.com.